Welcome to Internet Banking
Existing Internet Banking
For Users registered before Jan 14, 2021
Click here for Existing Internet Banking
New Internet Banking
For Users registered / migrated on & after Jan 14, 2021
Click here for New Internet Banking
- The existing version of Internet Banking shall be available till March 30, 2021. The users are requested to migrate to the new Internet Banking on early basis.
- The existing users (Individual/Sole Proprietor Accounts) have/shall receive an “Activation link” on the registered email id of the authorized user for switching to the newer version of Internet Banking. The link will be active for 2 days from the receipt. You can click on the link to activate the new Internet Banking ID.
- Other existing users that are registered to the existing version of Internet Banking may visit the home branch for activation of the new Internet Banking.
- The Corporate accounts (Partnership/Pvt. Ltd/Public Ltd.) have an option to apply for “Corporate Internet Banking” with a Maker/Checker concept.
- Once migrated to new Internet Banking, the ID under the existing Internet Banking will be disabled.
- Please contact your home branch for further details.